September 10, 2008
Note to Self
Top Ten Things to Tell/Ask Sarah Palin
1. You wouldn't be where you are if it wasn't for community organizers (suffragists etc).
2. Just because you are the first woman VP candidate doesn't make you a feminist.
3. How can you simultaneously want a hands-off government, yet support laws on my body?
4. How can you simultaneously believe in killing animals and carrying guns and be pro-life?
5. How can you live in Alaska, full of wildlife, and not believe that pollution is wrong?
6. Why do you believe in 'abstinence only education,' your daughter obviously didn't get the message??
7. How can you look yourself in the mirror everyday when you don't believe in abortions for victims of rape or incest?
8. How can you care for a disabled child and not believe in universal health care for all?
9. To be a true patriot is to stand up to the powers that be to make things right, not stand as a pawn for the status quo.
10. Jesus was a community organizer.