March 11, 2009
Emma's office notes to live by part 1
1. give em and inch and they take a mile
2. a lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part
3. if it takes you just as long to email someone to ask them to do it, just do it yourself
4. save your grooming for the bathroom
5. your personal business shouldnt take a whole work day
6. why i took a sick day is not your business
7. spare us your stupid shakira ring tone
8. if we're not friends outside of work, i dont want to hear about your relationships- that way i dont have to pretend to care
9. dont comment about my appearance unless you know me like that
10. i just work here
11. always have that cya insurance -cover your ass
Feel free to add your own...
Posted by emma at March 11, 2009 2:57 PM
12. nobody cares about your kids
Posted by: ivan at March 12, 2009 11:22 AM
Keep your colleagues under close scrutiny at the office so that you'll have plenty of ammunition for the misanthropic snarkfest at their expense that you'll blog when you get home.
Posted by: Anonymous at March 12, 2009 3:38 PM
i must work with you...haha
Posted by: emma at March 12, 2009 5:14 PM
14. make snarky comments anonymously on someone elses blog
Posted by: ivan at March 12, 2009 5:27 PM
15. Don't spend your day stalking your colleagues on facebook rather than doing your job. Don't assume that the colleague you searched for on facebook is bisexual because they are "Here for:" women and men for networking, friendship, random play, etc.. And then please, do not go telling everyone else at your job your assumption as if it were a fact.
Posted by: vanessa at March 12, 2009 9:22 PM
15. Have FUN out there for GOSH SAKES!
The best swimmers are always in the pool! :D
Posted by: Bagby at March 18, 2009 8:27 PM
Posted by: henry motherfuckin farbles at April 30, 2009 3:16 PM
Buy Levitra Online
Posted by: meastyday at April 24, 2010 9:01 AM