So I've been thinking...
Going to New York and Chicago, seeing sunlight and walking around allowed me time for introspection. It's like a punch in the face cum handshake. I'm in a better mood, looking forward to things and happy about current things.
· Mark and Greg both got new jobs (the same, but new to both of them)! And I am partially responsible.
· I drank a bit of coffee in New York (for the first time ever). And I liked it.
· I want to take classes in piano, yoga (again) and bartending.
· This sense of awesomeness makes me want to exercise and clean. Or have someone else clean. Oh yeah, I might pay someone to throw half of my belongings away soon.
· I bought a bike on Saturday. I tried Goodwill, Salvation Army and St. Vincent DePaul, but none had any used bikes. I broke down and got a bike for a 12-year-old.
With this bike I'm really looking forward to not having to deal with Route 3's bus driver, pedaling really fast for no reason, not having my bike chain fall and get my pants greasy, riding to and from Allendale every so often, having a red fucking bike!, not having to bum rides (as much), visiting you!
· I'm getting another tattoo when my budget allows for it. I've wanted a monkey tattoo for years and am now investigating a design.
I'm thinking of a Red-Shanked Duoc or possibly an Emperor Tamarin. (Quick story about monkeys, read!)
Oh, and I marched with my dad in the St. Patrick's Day parade on Saturday. That old guy was there. As the Irish Burger King.