· One of my longest used passwords is officially dead. My amazon account was the last to use it and I just changed it, after revealing it to some people this weekend. It was sartregetsqvc. Sartre gets QVC. sartregertsqvc joins his all-left-hand-password brethren bastardwafersex, qatarwasretarded, starwarsbeer, craftsaresad and freesexcafe. So long, old friend.
· I enjoy eating uncooked corn on the cob.
· I smell bad. The jersey I bought in Germany and wore while playing soccer (terribly) with Anthony last week smells awful. I washed it too.
· While flipping through political radio stations on XM I heard "All we are sayyyyying. Is give WAR a chaaaaance." Motherfuckers. How can people who crave war not be EVIL?
· After NBC Nightly News, Inside Edition came on and promoted the stories of the show as usual. It ended with, "Star Wars Kid gets revenge!" with a short cllip of the Star Wars kid waving his broomstick around. Then, "And... MAN ON FIRE!" accompanied by a clip of a stuntman on fire waving his hands, about to jump into a lake. Sensational(ism)!
· I want everyone to go to New York for New Year's.
· It's been fun, Mel. See ya!