August 23, 2005
top 8 airlines
since i spent half my time in the airport this summer i put together my top 8 domestic airlines.
8. airtran-- NEVER take, it took me 3 hours to get to the front of the ticket line, hence me missing my flight and waiting in the airport all day.
5. northwest. [no real probs with 7 thru 5]
4. delta: huge airplane. granola bars.
3. midwest: the most comfy chairs in the world.
2. ted: whitty banter from the pilots.
1. frontier airlines: they actually serve food.
Posted by jennifer at August 23, 2005 2:09 PM
KLM gave us dinner AND breakfast. both were vegetarian. and the headrests fold up to cradle your head.
they're my favorite.
Posted by: emily at August 24, 2005 2:35 AM
united inter-asia, on those 777s, is so rad!
Posted by: george at August 24, 2005 2:53 PM
british airways is the international way. they even give you socks.
KLM to amsterdam didn't have the vegetarian option... beware!
Posted by: jen at August 25, 2005 10:24 AM
I looked through you list and since i love granola so much i decided to fly Delta. Thanks for the information!
Posted by: Jacki at August 25, 2005 3:11 PM