HOME   G-RAD

« Oh Grandpa, why don't I have your skillz? | Main

FEBRUARY 21, 2007
PUMA THERAPY

believe or not, but before G-RAD i had somewhat of an even keel. truly. i would never ever, ever in a million years fly off the handle and say things i truly regret. however, in the face of utter shame i have started turning more and more to chemically induced stress relief.

the ultimate:

chamomile tea and minty gum.

Instantly upon contact, the heat of the tea warms the gum to a pleasing texture. and almost as an afterthought the strong flavor of mint and the sleepy heaven of the chamomile combine effortlessly into a blissful concoction of taste and smell destined to soothe the mind of any man or beast. or man beast. or puma. i often take my mind off of anything that ails me by sipping chamomile tea, chewing minty gum, and daydreaming about a pair of proud pumas at play.

puma therapy.

COMMENTS:
Do you only use mugs with rainbows on them?

not exclusively... but pretty close. this is my "work mug."

Dude, I have the whale version of that mug. Wierd.

Posted by: Trevor | October 6, 2008 9:44 PM

Name:

Email Address:

URL:

Comments:

TIDBITS:
A moblog of what we are eating right this second in a convenient bite-sized package.

12:27 PM: FEBRUARY 21, 2007
PAZCKI FEVER

my office friend katie and i bought two dozen of these guys from american bakery up on bridge. nice guys, cool fat tuesday vibe! i had 3: prune, custard, apple. they were fantastic, but honestly even a day later i still kind of want to die a little bit inside. happy lent!

-geo.

9:55 PM: JANUARY 2, 2007
IMAGE150.JPG

my mother is from georgia, and its a southern tradition to start the new year with a plate of black eyed peas for good luck. Pictured here with collared greens and accompanied by a refreshing glass of apple cider - which is a michigan tradition for delicious! geo.

1:19 PM: DECEMBER 31, 2006
IMAGE103.JPG

Yuppie lunches are back in action at taste of india out in kentwood.

1:19 PM: DECEMBER 5, 2006
LEFTOVERS!

what can top everyone in charge at my office being gone at a meeting all day? they brought back left overs!! GOOD DAY!

geo.

12:42 AM: OCTOBER 25, 2006
SHOULDER BUTT PORK, BONELESS!

Almost got this to throw in the split pea soup.